Wednesday 18 December 2013

Justin Bieber announces retirement



Justin Bieber is retiring? 




So the pop star announced today that he is retiring. Am I the only one who thinks that this is a bit shocking and a bit strange?
Before the whole nation of Bieber haters get happy, you should think about it for a second, because 10/10 this announcement will be short lived.
I have heard the amount of countless times that a famous person has said that they will retire. For example, Ric Flair. One of the most famous wrestlers in the world.
He has said so many times that he was going to retire. Then he just randomly showed up at TNA one day and started wrestling and bleeding like a pig in the ring.
I think this will be the same with Bieber. There is no way he will let his haters have the last laugh.
He might retire for a few months then come back and say. "Oh my fans missed me so much that I had to come back again"
But I truly think that Beiber just wants to take a break as he has been in the limelight with some really serious stories in the past few months. It has to be so stressful being famous. We could never imagine.


So I also thought that maybe Beiber could "retire" from music and then start his acting career. This is what could most likely happen. As we all know that these singers love to move on to an acting career after they get bored of singing.
So how would his haters like to see him in films?
I think they would hate it a lot because now they would not only have to hear his voice, but now see his face a lot more.
That will surely annoy them.

I would like to also mention that I am not a support of Justin but I do really think it is unfair how the media has been treating him, I mean he is still young. Let the boy have his wild life. When a lot of you were younger I bet you wanted the "rockstar" life. Even I did, but I knew it wasn't for me.
He will see that too. But the real reason that many people dislike Bieber is just because they are jealous of his fame and the fact that girls love him. I have even seen guys hating on Beiber because they think it makes them cool.

So no matter what you do Mr. Beiber , I wish you all the best. But I dont think you are retiring at all.


Thank you for reading.

1 comment: