Friday 26 October 2012

Abortion




Abortion 



This is a very touching topic to write about it. But after seeing a program about it on TV I cannot help to keep my silence any longer.
First of all, I now some people might not be able to stop themselves from getting pregnant. For example, if they got raped then it was no fault of their own. They might choose to abort it or maybe not. It depends on the person.
But these young teen aged kids who go around drinking and sleeping with the first guy they meet in the bar are the ones who make me really sick. They do not even think to themselves that you could even use a condom. They only think in the moment and that moment involves having a one night stand. Besides getting pregnant they forget about the risk of getting a sexual transmitted disease.
Back to the topic in hand.
After that one night with that one random guy they find out a week or so later that she is pregnant.
Goes to the local clinic and gets that poor unborn child aborted out of her.
Abortion is a form of killing . That child wasn't asked to be made. If the girl or guy thought about putting a condom on then this would have been prevented.

Many couples who plan to have a baby get disappointing because they're unable to have kids. Lets put ourselves in their shoes for a moment and imagine how you would feel to know you cant have a baby of your own and you hear about young teens who get pregnant and abort a baby that they made. They choice to abort it after they didn't choose to use protection.
Then those teen kids go on with their life and party all day and make that same mistake again. While you are unable to even create one baby of your own which you would never abort and you would give it love and watch it grow.
Out of no fault of your own you are left with this punishment are no being able to produce, while they kill.

Some people even abort their unborn baby because they get told by the doctor during a scan that it has a high percentage of being born with a problem. Like it might be disabled.
I still think it is wrong to abort a kid even though it has this problem. I believe everyone is born a way for a reason.
You might go on to say that the child might suffer during life. But you will be there for him/her and give them a chance at life rather than taking it away.

I am against abortion. I hate it so much. I even believe that it should be banned because it is killing.
I hope in the future that when I get married I will be able to have kids. This is something I would love so badly. But I never get my hopes up to high because I don't want to be disappointed when I find out I cant.
Plus this would make me hate the people who think it is right to abort kids.


Do you have a heart?If you do, then you will think twice before you think not using a condom is the correct thing to do.
You will think about that unborn baby who wasn't asked to be made.
And just maybe you will not abort that baby.
Think twice!

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Another good article and informative topic :) But I'll have to disagree on a point there. When you see that the child is going to be born with a deformity, abortion is the better option- not for yourself, but the child too. Imagine if he is born crippled, all his life he will be dependent on others. He will watch others go outside, run, play, or simply walk, while he is confined to one place- and that is not good at all. Like they say, ''Sometimes doing the right thing is not doing the right thing.''

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :D
    And yeah i understand where you are coming from with that though. But maybe its not the best thing. But it might be better than suffering all their life. But at least they had a chance to live and their life wasn't stolen away.
    But okay, i agree with the last part too.
    I shall say no more because you are correct :)

    ReplyDelete