Friday 31 August 2012

Black Beauty



Black beauty in the world


Black beauty can be described in many ways. Here is just a few which I am listing

     
  • Bold
  • Dark
  • Sexy
  • Sensational
  • Glamours               
But people generally forget that there are many shades of black.
People stereo type blacks and make comments like "the girl is black, just look at her skin"
I myself am a black person by my skin is really light, like brown.
I am just writing this article to let people know that black people do not have dark or "black" skin all the time.

Going back into the days of slavery when the blacks were called all sorts of name which I cannot list for many reasons. Even through all that we are still perfect works of art.
 From them times, and before that and onto now in the present the black race has evolved so much. Or beauty has gotten onto such a level that people from a different race want to be like us.
Or music, culture and our beauty has made us the wonderful race that we are.
We are proud of what we are...
I see such beautiful black women like Tyra Banks, Kelly Rowland, Keri Hilson, Halle Berry, Alica Keys just to name a few and they truly make me proud of being black. Most of all Aaliyah did, but she sadly isn't with us anymore.
We do not need to show our bodies and walk around half naked to show our beauty because that isn't what beauty is.  I feel that beauty is a woman who carries herself with respect and knows who she is and isn't afraid to show it. She does it in a classy, yet sexy way. She is intelligent and knows where she wants to go in life. She is strong and does not need a man to look after her because she is independent.
These are the qualities black women have.
I admire a woman who is famous for having a talent, not a woman who goes around exposing herself for the world to see. When all the hate starts, she wonders why we dislike her.
These ladies do not do that and I respect them so much and want to be just like them.


Here are some of the beautiful faces I mentioned.
Tyra Banks



Kelly Rowland


Keri Hilson


Halle Berry



Alica Keys



Aaliyah




Beauty has so many different shades.
I am not saying that only black women are beautiful because every race his beautiful and has there own top beauties.
I didn't mention Rihanna or Beyonce because I feel that they are the only ones most people think about when it comes to talk about black women. When I have seen more beautiful black women than them in this world.
The ladies I have mentioned, maybe you haven't heard about them before or maybe you have but forgot about them, well I am just letting everyone know that..
Black is BEAUTIFUL.



No comments:

Post a Comment