Monday 27 August 2012

The reality Of India

Hi, If you are reading this then thank you very much.
I will be writing about what I have seen and heard about India.
This many contain some bad stuff, but on general it will be good.

So today is the 27th of August 2012
I have have been thinking about the things I saw on my news feed this morning on Facebook.
Recently a page has caused an up-rise in India.
The page is called "The Reality Of India"
I, myself was interested into see what goes on in this page. I remember liking the page in early June. I never knew it would become such a big thing though.
So as most people from India would know, is that the page was blocked in India due to the page creating an event called "Black day" Which took place on India's Independence day.
I heard that some riots took place in South India near Bangalore.
So the Indian government blocked the page in India and the whole of India was reduced to sending "5 Text messages a day" during this period.
This reason why this paged was blocked ONLY in India was because it caused so much hatred. As most people already know Muslims and Hindus don't really get along in India.
A lot of Indians I know call Pakistan "Porkistan" and insult there motherland.
Oh wait... wait. I am not on the Pakistanis side here because I know many Pakistanis who insult Indian and India by saying "Gay Hind"
I never get why the two nations really carry so much hatred for each other but I just know that this hatred started wayyyy back and it is about time that it stopped.

So last week another page was made called "the reality of India" since Indians in India couldn't view it and the fighting and hatred continued where it left off.
But it seems like the page and the older one which was blocked in India has now been deleted. But guys that is not it at all. Today a friend refereed me to the newly created page.
It is a shame that the government doesn't do a better deal at stopping this page from being created over and over again.
My friend laughed and told me this after I questioned about why the page is always coming back.
"Hahaha yaar, do you really think the government gives a big deal about cyber crime. They care more about corruption more than making India a better place"
He was right.
This should be dealt with before the whole of India has to deal with the consequent of Facebook being banned in India. Because this is how I see it might end. 

If you would like to check out the page I have mentioned, well here is the link..
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Reality-of-india/107353212748348

There is also a Facebook group that evolves around the page too.  Here is the link also..
https://www.facebook.com/groups/299803560117019/

Thanks for reading :)

1 comment:

  1. Do you really not know why India and pakistan don't like each other? its not rocket science tbh

    ReplyDelete